Produce Farming Practices
Significant thought and consideration is put to the ethics in all steps of the product development life-cycle. Heavy scrutiny is given to all inputs for toxicity and assurance of extraordinary quality.
Organic Crop Seed
All grass seeds planted on the farm are certified Organic.
Grown with organic farming methods such as being free from the use of:
– Synthetic herbicides, fungicides, or pesticides (such as Glyphosate)
– BioSludge (Human waste)
– Irradiation (Induces vitamin deficiencies, inactivates enzymes, damages food DNA).
– GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
Grown using biodynamic farming methods such as:
– Farming organically and biodyanmically holistically, not just a portion of the farm or products
– Minimizing importation of fertility
– Growing produce and livestock for symbiosis
– Using biodynamic preparations
– Raising livestock humanely
– Operating socially responsibly
GMO-Free. Genetically modified organisms are shows to cause cancer and infertility in animal testing. They also cause environmental genetic pollution. They are so horrible, the industry fights to have to label GMOs.
Fluoride & Chlorine Free
Grown with water free from added Fluoride and Chlorine. Fluoride is a persistent and non-degradable poison that accumulates in soil, plants, wildlife, and humans. Many organic farmers may be unaware that this highly toxic substance has been allowed for use in the NOS (National Organic Standards).
Grown in the USA
Grown in the USA. We support our neighbors and local businesses. We always buy American first. We take pride in our land and the people that make it beautiful. Reports show that “Buying American” helps to strengthen the economy, creates new jobs and promotes responsible, environmental practices.