Planting – Organic Farming – New Castle
Location: New Castle, CO
Job Type: Temp (seasonal)
Job Ref Code: NFJ-0001
Do you like working outside, appreciate nature’s beauty , and take pride in a job well done? Are you a green-thumb? Are you living organically or interested in seeing how to do so? Well if any of these skills, interests and abilities describes you, then we’d love to talk to you about a temporary planting position on our farm.
The job responsibilities may include the following:
- Planting or prepping soil might involve using hand or power tools or equipment.
- Mulching, removing dirt, trimming weed and plants.
- Watering, feeding, digging and planting flowers, plants, herbs and trees.
You will also need to:
- Be continually attentive and mindful of your surroundings to keep yourself and co-workers safe.
- Be able to understand and communicate information. English language is also essential.
- Be able to work outdoors in all kinds of weather.
- Obtain required technical knowledge to use various tools and machines.
- Carry or lift heavy objects and to squat, kneel down, or bend.
What you may gain while on the job:
- Staying active — This job will keep you busy and constantly moving throughout the day.
- Communication skills — provide information and coordinating with supervisors, co-workers, and customers to carry out daily responsibilities.
- Learning opportunity — a chance to learn a wide variety of skills and knowledge of efficient organic farming architecture.
- Teaching & mentoring skills — helping train and prepare new employees for the job.
Less than 1 Year
Questions? Contact Your Local Branch Office
364 Storm King Road
To apply for this position click our application link and note the job number on the application form. www.nutrientfarm.com/apply