Pumphouse almost complete! Soon there will be a working system to bring water to Nutrient Farm ponds and pastures. Flowing water spreads nutrients to the soil and promote a greener pastures for produce and livestock. It is important to increase the water table for effectively planting and growing crops.
The pumphouse consist of several pumps on a skid and will be connected to our mile long food-grade pipeline that runs between the two pastures. The pumphouse is a large benefit to the Farm right now, but it is actually the Farm’s backup system and will only be temporarily used.
This year will will begin working on the second phase of the irrigation pipeline which will extend it an additional two miles to it’s historic source from one hundred years ago. The new source comes directly form snowmelt and will be cleaner, larger in volume, and gravity-fed. Not using electricity to pump water ultimately means lower product prices for everyone.
3 Bulk Beef Boxes available for order! There is a 20 LB Premium Cuts, 20 LB Standard Cuts, or 20 LB of Ground Beef.
All Nutrient Farm beef is Pasture-Raised, Grass-Fed, Grain-Free, Cake and Candy-Free, Antibiotic and Hormone-free. Feel confident knowing you have nutrient-dense beef when buying from Nutrient Farm.
Orders ship in the first week of March 2021.
Nutrients You Can Only Get From Meat
– Vitamin B12 (vital for every cell and brain function)
– Creatine (increases muscle mass and strength)
– Vitamin D3 (prevents disease, dervived from the sun, but more from eating meat)
– Carnosine (protects from degenerative processes)
– Docosahexaenoic Acid (important for brain development and offspring)
– Heme Iron (better absorbed than non-heme iron)
– Taurine (muscle function, antioxidant defenses)
Subscribe to the Nutrient Farm Newsletter
Be notified about upcoming events, promotions and when new products hit the shelf. One email per month; unsubscribe at anytime!